Any individual or professional can send us a maximum of 4 catalytic converters by pre-paid shipping service (you can do several carts). This solution is very simple: you just have to follow these 3 steps:
Our online catalogue enables you to estimate the worth of your old catalytic converter. The price depends on several criteria such as the brand, the model of the vehicle, the amount of metals inside the converter as well as the metal prices.
Thanks to an algorithm we have set up, prices are updated daily to reflect the converters’ value.
Thus, you can be sure to get the best possible price for your old catalytic converter!
How to put your catalytic converter in the postal package
1) Cut the ends in order to separate the catalytic converter from the in-line opacimeter
2) Wrap your catalytic converter in your own box.
3) Print the pre-paid shipping label, which includes warehouse address details and stick it on the box. This service is free if your merchandise value exceeds a certain amount. Otherwise, we may deduct some fees from your payment as a contribution to transportation costs (fees are always advised before validating the cart).
4) Drop off your package at the nearest Post Office service.
As soon as we receive your catalytic converters, we will check them and proceed with the payment by cheque, PayPal or bank transfer.
Your used catalytic converter will be recycled, the ceramic content re-used to make new catalytic converters.
We are known for our expertise, seriousness and efficiency; we are committed to providing every client with the service he deserves.
If we can help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy shipping with Ecotrade Group :
- Create your cart with our online catalogue
- Print the shipping label
- Wrap your converters in your own box
- Drop the package at the postal service